Sonar 7 online registieren lassen mit Vista - Problem

• Ersteller startom
  • Erstellt am
startom

startom

Reaktionen
Hallo
Ich würde mein Sonar 7 (unter Vista 64 [g=395]bit[/g]) gerne online registrieren lassen. Jedoch kommt beim Start von Sonar 7 jedesmal die Meldung, dass ich nicht als Administrator angemeldet bin, was eine Vorrausetzung für die Online-Registration ist.

Dabei ist mein Benutzerprofil Administrator, was ich überprüft habe.

Ist das Problem bekannt? Falls ja, was hilft?

Zum Problem (Sonar FAQ):

1) My serial and/or reg code isn't accepted. When I install SONAR on Windows Vista, why do I get the error, "Not Logged in as Administrator"?
There could be an issue with Vista's User Account Control. Right-click the SONAR shortcut you use and choose "Properties." Then click the "Advanced" button at the bottom of the window that opens. You'll be able to check "Run as Administrator" there. Click OK and from then on SONAR will run in admin mode when it's launched from that shortcut. You will then be able to enter your Serial and Registration Code.

Note: This is a property of the shortcut, not SONAR. If SONAR is launched by other means, like from the Start Menu, it will not run in admin mode. But, that same property can be set on that shortcut as well. Please click here for more information on Vista's User Account Control

2) Where can I find my Serial Number or Registration Code?
You can Log-in to your Cakewalk account and find your serial number and registration code. You can also see your Cakewalk purchase history, set your preferences and more. After logging in, click "My Account" and then "My Registrations".

Die guten alten FAQ, die ich immer wieder vergesse.... vielen Dank für die Hilfe, hat geklappt.