Remix-Versuch?

... Kim & orchester ...

... hoffe idee und umsetzung gefallen ...

Kim & Stoman
... danke euch für das ausgangsmaterial ... hatte wirklich meine freude damit ...

B.S.

100 % ProjectSAM Symphobia 1/2, Lumina
EW QLSpace BerlinChurch (final)

krass gut!

Hab mir das jetzt auch zu Hause gegeben und Yeah... knallt ganz schön durch die Monitore, trotz der sanften Akzente :right:

Ich hatte Berry schon via PM meinen Respekt für die zweite Version gezollt, wollte aber eigentlich öffentlich nichts mehr schreiben, bevor Kim dazu gekommen wäre, auch mal 'reinzuhorchen. Das wird sie wohl in den nächsten Tagen tun können. Ich bin gespannt, wie es ihr gefallen wird.

Well, maybe I would like to make a remix, which would be the opposite of what is actually wanted: take over piano, bass too (first) and then make Meat Loaf-Bombastrock out of it. Then the piano fits the way it is now. So in the style (just the beginning):

In my opinion, the balancing act between bombast and ballad was not really successful (the pianist wanted one thing, the other the other), so I would rather try the other one (more precisely the one) if you think I believe what I understand ...). A pure remix only with the vocal tracks would interest me less.

SaaaaWEET!!! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Exactly.

Unfortunately, Kim does not have much time to get involved with Recording.de, especially since she does not speak German and has to translate everything. But every now and then she looks over.

Aber, Ich lerne!!!! :) :) Yeeeee!! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I had already paid my respects to Berry via PM for the second version, but I really did not want to write anything in public anymore, before Kim had time to listen. She will probably be able to do that in the next few days. I'm curious how she will like it.

Kim gemögt(??)!!! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Well, maybe I would like to make a remix, which would be the opposite of what is actually wanted: take over piano, bass too (first) and then make Meat Loaf-Bombastrock out of it. Then the piano fits the way it is now.
Doing the opposite of what you wanted, that's my favorite exercise. ;)

Bitteschoen!! Ich habe eine ganze Seite mit Musik verpasst, aber leider habe ich jetzt keine Zeit mehr. Ich komme später wieder, um mir den Rest anzuhören!

... Kim & orchester ...

... hoffe idee und umsetzung gefallen ...

Kim & Stoman
... danke euch für das ausgangsmaterial ... hatte wirklich meine freude damit ...

B.S.

100 % ProjectSAM Symphobia 1/2, Lumina
EW QLSpace BerlinChurch (final)

Ich liebe das Arrangement! Sehr gut!! Dankeschön!!