• Erstellt am
MountainKing

MountainKing

Reaktionen
Offenbar tut sich da was:

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7246438

"
LICENSE TRANSFERS / NFRs:
The fact that we are currently giving out NFRs in many cases when licenses were supposed (and expected) to be transferred definitely is a mistake on our end, and we will fix this asap.

I personally apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this may have caused!

Weirdly enough, I couldn't even find out exactly who started this internally and how and when, but we'll fix it. For past and future transfers, of course.

Our support agents recently started to enforce a rule that was in place for a while in theory (according to our system & data analysis), but had not been applied in the past.

I only learned about this from you guys in this group raising concerns about this in this fb group, and while I didn't like the tone of every single reply to the related threads here, I do appreciate you guys pointing out what was a mistake indeed.

Glad we could catch it quickly this way, and we'll start to work on improving / correcting things right away. Thanks for reporting the mistake here!

We'll need some time now to change (back) the system, especially for automated license transfer, so please be patient with us.

But be assured that if you bought or will buy a second hand license it will be transferred as a full license, and you will be able to sell it again later as well.

In urgent cases please hit up our online support (only via the web site, not via facebook!), they will help you get full licenses in case you received an NFR by mistake.

Dirk / PA

PS: please feel free to share this info / message in other groups or forums as I won't do an "online tour" now to every forum and post out there. Thanks for your help!"

But be assured that if you bought or will buy a second hand license it will be transferred as a full license, and you will be able to sell it again later as well.

Ah, da ist die eigentliche Aussage. Ja, cool!

Cool! Vielleicht wird's ja doch noch was mit dem Urlaub :)

Schnell mal Plugs verticken hat was von Flaschensammeln.

Huh... gar net mitbekommen, dass die da doofe Sachen gemacht haben...

Oft gelesene Themen

Zurück
Oben