Plugin Alliance - All Plugins Free For 1 Month

sas

sas

Reaktionen
wie der Dirk mir in einer E-Mail mitteilte.

A WORD FROM DIRK
This is an important message for you!
We just reset ALL your expired demos, and temporarily extended the demo time! So you can use ALL our plugins for 30 days - for FREE! Even if you had already demoes them in the past.

A FREE MONTH ON US!

Hello everybody!

I am going to spare you my view on the world outside, as you know what you are going through already. But while I personally & we as a company had to quickly adapt to the new rules out there just like everybody else, I realized that right now - given the circumstances - we are probably dealing with less issues than most of our users out there.

"We can work from home for the most part, and we sell online exclusively for years already."

When I thought about this, I realized that we probably have hundreds of thousands of customers out there that are struggling right now. Gigs and shows are being cancelled, restaurants and shops are closing. And everybody knows that most artists have day jobs to pay for the bills, so $$ will be tight for many people in our community in the next few weeks and months.

Many artists are used to sacrificing a lot in order to pursue their musical dreams. But you can take a lot away from artists, just not their music! In fact, I wrote many of my best songs in times when I was not my best...
and I am sure you know the feeling.

ENJOY A FREE MONTH ON US!

So, in an attempt to at least give you all something to play with and make you smile in uncertain times, we want to enable you to use ALL of our 110+ plugins for free, for a whole month! So we have reset Millions of old and expired demos and have even temporarily extended our demo period to 30 days! (14 days usually)

If you are interested in locking yourself in (pun intended) and rocking out with all our tools and toys for 30 days, please just follow these easy steps.

This month is on us, and we do hope it will help at least a bit!

Download our PA Installation Manager https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/installation-manager.html
"Select All" and download / install all 124 plugins in one go!
Open your preferred DAW (Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, whatever...)
Activate any of the plugins from the GUI (User Interface) and enjoy them for 30 days - FREE!
Details: PA Activation Manual https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/activation-manual.html

Even if you have already tested some of our plugins in the past, you can now just re-activate them and continue using them for another 30 days! BTW: the activation screen may state "14 days" (because this is how our system usually works...), but you will receive 30 days as you can verify in your plugin toolbar later.

Obviously, if you already own or rent licenses for certain or all plugins, you will not be able to start new trials for those plugins.

Best wishes to you all, and please stay safe and healthy everyone!

Lastly, please tell us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/pluginalliance/
or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/pa.audiophiles/
what you will create with your new 30-day demos. Enjoy!

Dirk & the PA Team

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Das ist aber schon ziemlich nice von denen.

Das ist aber schon ziemlich nice von denen.
ja nu

und nach nem Monat denke ich mir; geil das Teil, doof nur das ich es jetzt wieder abgeben muss, oder hab ich noch wat Kohle dafür übrig? :-D

Da dann machst du das Abo :D

Bratan macht Auge auf 10% von Alles.

Im Moment gibts ja viele Freebies, aber ich habe keinen Nerv auf Musike irgendwie, obwohl ich die Zeit hätte.

Nee, hab nix mit denen zu schaffen, ausser dass ich regulärer Kunde bin.

Das Szenario dürfte aber in deren Kalkül liegen. Übrigens hat sich Acustica Audio zum selben Samariterzug entschlossen :)

mal ernsthaft, ich behalte aktuell alles Geld beisammen, bin ja selbständig und es flacht sich spürbar ab im Moment, die Nachfrage mein ich. meine Frau wird Ende März in Kurzarbeit geschickt, das noch obendrauf

Netter Businessmove.

mal ernsthaft, ich behalte aktuell alles Geld beisammen, bin ja selbständig und es flacht sich spürbar ab im Moment, die Nachfrage mein ich. meine Frau wird Ende März in Kurzarbeit geschickt, das noch obendrauf

Ja, in diesen Zeiten sollte man echt die Kohle zusammenhalten. Ein paar Zeilen Schadcode sind es nicht wert.

• Danke
Reaktionen: sts
Ein paar Zeilen Schadcode sind es nicht wert.
:D

Es wird nicht das letzte Angebot dieser Art sein, es werden viele Anbieter aufspringen: Eine bessere Zielgruppe als Leute, die sich gezwungenermaßen zu Hause aufhalten und den ganzen Tag nur neue Plugins ausprobieren, kann man sich doch nicht vorstellen.

Wobei, diese neue Mercuriall Suite zum Intropreis von... *SLAM*

Nee, ich hab genug Müll. Was ich wirklich bräuchte wäre Skill. :D

Was ich wirklich bräuchte wäre Skill.
Tja, ich hatte in diesem Zusammenhang sogar den völlig verrückten Gedanken, diese coronabedingte Auszeit* zum üben zu nutzen. Aber das alte Motto "Wer übt, kann nix" hat mich davon wieder abgebracht.

* Nein, ich bin meines Wissens nicht infiziert und auch nicht in Quarantäne. Trotzdem Auszeit.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Mir ist es dank Working from Home und einer lauen Lage immerhin gelungen, seit ca. 2 Wochen die Gitarre täglich für ca. 30 Min in die Hand zu nehmen. Rekord.

Mir ist es dank Working from Home und einer lauen Lage immerhin gelungen, seit ca. 2 Wochen die Gitarre täglich für ca. 30 Min in die Hand zu nehmen. Rekord.

Lass das nicht den Ulrich hoeren. Wenn der raus bekommt dass du deine potentielle Plugintestzeit mit sowas unwichtigem wie Musik machen vergeudest, kommt er nachts und klaut dir jede linke Socke!

Oft gelesene Themen

Zurück
Oben