Aufnahme Störung (Scarlett solo)

• Ersteller Plautus
  • Erstellt am
P

Plautus

Gesperrter User
Reaktionen
Habe Rode Nt1 Mikrofon, und Scarlett Solo interface.
Ich kopiers heire jetzt einfachshalber auf Englisch rein:

At least I think it's the interface.
It's about my vocal recordings.

1. output seems too quiet.
2. if I increase gain to my desireted volume, I get clipping immidiately
3. If I use low gain, and increase db in audio program I get background noise
4. I always get high pitched noise in the background when playing my vocal records in daw's and other recording programs.

My specs:
Rode Nt1
Focusrite Scarlett solo

and my pc is a beast

2. if I increase gain to my desireted volume, I get clipping immidiately
You shouldn't increase the preamps gain to your "desired" volume (whatever that means), instead you should adjust your preamp according to the available meters of your interface or your DAW. If you don't know how to find the meters in your setup, read the manuals. If your overall volume is too low, you should raise the output gain of your monitors or headphones.
3. If I use low gain, and increase db in audio program I get background noise
This way you raise everything of your signal - especially the noise floor of your mic and preamps. The signal-to-noise-ratio is much too low.
4. I always get high pitched noise in the background when playing my vocal records in daw's and other recording programs.
Do you always record at the same place? Sounds for me like some kind of interference with the microphone or preamp. Neon tubes anywhere around? Transformers?

I can lower gain, then incrase db in daw. And then I get very strong background noise.

This is obiously not the solution. You raise the noise floor of your equipment, please read my answer to 3. Noise floor is, more or less, always present and inavoidable. Increase the gain of your mic input up to the point where the loudest parts of your signal are somewhere between 6-12 dB below unity gain (0 dB). Read your meters! Handle your gain control carefully, sometimes only a few degrees can make a big difference.
Edit: If your signal is now too silent compared to the rest of your music, then your music is too loud and you have to lower its levels.

My english is not the yellow from the egg.
Deswegen wieder auf Deutsch:

and my pc is a beast
Beasts machen meistens auch ganz biesterige Geräusche.

Da würde ich mal als erstes nachforschen.
Rode Mic's gelten als sehr rauscharm - der Scarlett Preamp sollte da auch mitspielen können.
Um Raumgeräusche ausschliessen zu können (man gewöhnt sich selbst an die Grundgeräusche in einem Zimmer und dann fallen sie nicht mehr auf) entweder Mikrofon in ein ruhiges Nachbarzimmer stellen, oder eine Decke auf's Mikro legen und gucken ob das Nebengeräusch besser wird.

Dann die Standardfragen:
- Phantomspeisung an (48V)?
- richtige Einsprechseite (Mikrofon)?
- Abstand zu groß (probieren)?

Das mit dem Geräusch hab ich jetzt gut in Griff bekommen.

2. Problem ist nun, dass ich die Aufnahmen nicht laut genug hinbekomme. Ich nehm zum Beispeil ein Spiel auf und sprech dazu, und meine Stimme gerät total in Hintergrund wenn ich meine Stimme nur ein wenig senke.

Außerdem hab ich das GEfühl dass mein Rode Nt1 etwas unklar klingt. Ist das so?

Beispiel hochladen. Erst recht wenn es sowieso schon Kommunikationsprobleme zu geben scheint.

gut schaut euch am besten mein Youtube channel an, da habe ich reichlich aufnahmen

Nach diesem Video bin ich zu der Überzeugung gelangt, dass die technischen Probleme die kleinsten sind, die Du hast. Ich bin raus.