Plugin Alliance - Sales + News + sonstiges

Da schwört mein Chef voll drauf. Das Fleisch ist saulegger!

Nicht zu verschmähen ist auch bx_putengyros, ohne Oven. Sounds amazing, and the cock is painstakingly cooked :headbang:

Ich überlege mal wieder, ein paar Plugins in den Ring zu werfen, da ich merke, daß ich hier von allem eigentlich zuviel habe.

Fand den Preisverfall beim Knif Soma aber auch mal krass. Vor einem Jahr mit 399 eingeführt, an Xmas schon verramscht für eine Handvoll Dollar.

Was ist denn dieses "The Oven"-Ding?

Habt ihr das hier schon mal besprochen? Lohnt es? Hat ja einige Eingriffspunkte ins Signal (inkl. Mono-Maker, Stereo-Bearbeitung etc.). Vielleicht wäre das ja mal ein bisschen was anderes.

Viel brauch ich nicht mehr. Das hier sieht zumindest mal ein bisschen "anders" aus. Werr hat's getestet?

Ich besitze den Ofen und finde ihn ziemlich gelungen. Ich habe bislang nicht verstanden, wie die ganzen Kontroller zusammenhängen, aber wenn man es einfach wie die groben Controls eines Gitarrenverstärkers benutzt, kommt man m.E. an gute Ergebnisse. Auf der Summe macht er ähnliche Dinge wie der HG2 oder VSM-3, bleibt aber immer recht subtil und man kann auch kaum etwas damit kaputt machen.

Für mich hat er sich aber auf dem Gitarrenbus etabliert, wo er den Gitarren nochmal richtig Leben einhaucht, weil man einfach irgendwie Klarheit mit den Höhen oder Definition mit den Mitten erreichen kann oder solides aber tightes Low End.

Ich kann nur empfehlen, den mal zu demo-en.

Für mich hat er sich aber auf dem Gitarrenbus etabliert, wo er den Gitarren nochmal richtig Leben einhaucht, weil man einfach irgendwie Klarheit mit den Höhen oder Definition mit den Mitten erreichen kann oder solides aber tightes Low End.
Das hört sich sehr gut an. Gerade für den Gitarren-Bus suche ich auch immer mal etwas. Interessant.

Das hört sich sehr gut an. Gerade für den Gitarren-Bus suche ich auch immer mal etwas. Interessant.

Legs mal drauf und spiel rum und v.a. - den Output anpassen, das Teil gibt im Nullzustand schon gute 3dB drauf, wenn man reindreht entsrpechend mehr. Ist dann - bei angepasster Lautstärke - eher subtil, bringt aber eine Freshness, die m.E. v.a. die ganzen Emus etwas aufwertet.

LOL!

MONSTER Sale

Please check your inbox! We have sent out the January Loyalty Vouchers today. Get all our plugins at the lowest price ever. More than 150 products on sale starting at $5.99. Use your JANUARY LOYALTY VOUCHER and save BIG!

MONSTER Sale ends 11:59 pm PST on January 3, 2023

PAMonster.png

Denkt dran, das Ganze geht nur noch einen Tag!
Und dann sind die deals back!

Eigentlich müssten wir Wetten abschliessen oder Rate-Spiele spielen, wie der nächste Deal heisst und ob's der Letzte ist.
Ich sage: Deals sind back. Und der danach heisst..ermm...
'Irgendwas mit neuem Jahr oder Anfang oder Vorbereitung'. Vielleicht aber auch nur GiGa-Sale

Cool wäre kostenloses Plugin gegen Primzahlen Captcha.

Mit dem Museq habe ich einiges gemischt, das ist ein sehr guter EQ. Hätte ich nicht noch weitere 20 EQs (gerade eben den Plugin-Folder entdeckt !!! ;-) würde ich mit dem auch gerne und viel mischen. Der Warm Button ist auch fein. Elysia Plugins sind schon sehr gut. Auch der Alpha Comp ist klasse.
Ja, wenn man doch nur alles gleichzeitig benutzen könnte. Hab den alpha und den mpressor, machen beide Spass. Und ja, der Warm Knopf ist Klasse. Mit dem alpha kann man noch softclippen, wenn man möchte. Freut mich jedenfalls, dass du den Plugin-Folder entdeckt hast. Ich hab mittlerweile ein Tabellen-Dokument. Da kann Ich dann gleich nach Art und Farbe sortieren ☝️

ADPTR AUDIO SCULPT
SCULPT-2999
Use voucher code during checkout! Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 pm PST on January 7, 2023.

SPL PQ
PQ-9999
Code expires Jan 8, 11:59pm PST

SPL IRON
IRON-2999

SPL Transient Designer Plus
TDPLUS-1999

SPL TwinTube
TWINTUBE-1999

Habta mitbekommen? Der Chef von PA wandert ab und kocht jetzt bei Soundwide ein Konkurrenz-Süppchen mit NI und iZotope.

Heute kam ein email vo PA. Da steht das drin:

A Word From Our Founder, Dirk Ulrich

"I am stepping down as CEO at PA & BX, to join the SOUNDWIDE Board of Directors!"

Hello everybody, and a Happy New Year 2023 to you all. We are going to start it with a bx_boom! - that's why I wanted to send you a few personal notes.

December 31st, 2022 marked my last working day as CEO for the 2 companies I have founded, Brainworx (Germany) and Plugin Alliance (USA). Founding these 2 companies from scratch and establishing them in the Champions League of my beloved Audio Industry was the run of a lifetime. Thank you for enabling me and our teams to do so by supporting PA, BX and all our partner brands in the last 10+ years!

As you may have heard already, I sold PA & BX exactly 1 year ago(Dec. 29, 2021), to join the new Soundwide company group, which also features NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, iZotope and Sound Stacks. More info can be found at www.soundwide.com

Effective January 1, 2023 I have passed my daily CEO tasks for PA and BX on to my dear friend of 30 years, Winni Schapitz, who has already been the Managing Director for Brainworx in Germany for the last 2 years. Winni will introduce himself to you in a separate email soon, please stay tuned!

Does this mean that I am "out" now? No!

Since I re-invested a big part of the funds that I received for selling PA & BX into the combined Soundwide group (SW), I am at this point the largest private shareholder of our new super-group of companies, so my stepping down as CEO at PA/BX doesn't mean that I will be "out" of Soundwide.

In fact, I have been invited to join the Soundwide "Board of Directors" from now on! So going forward, I will do my best to help the SW management team to take ALL our brands to the next level, not just PA and BX. United in what we will do in the future, we want to inspire and empower millions of creators around the globe to express themselves and reimagine the future of sound.

As you can imagine, this is truly exciting stuff for me. I believe we will create an exceptional company and user experience with Soundwide in the next few years! But "letting go" at PA & BX is the hardest part of this transition for me. I have literally lived what I was doing 24/7, and 365 days a year, for many years! The first BX plugin (bx_digital) was created in 2005/2006... years before we even launched the Plugin Alliance... and I cannot even remember when I had the last vacation that didn't involve at least a few emails per day, or taking care of some social media tasks, the occasional call / video conference from the hotel room etc.

Going forward I will be happily representing Soundwide as a whole. I believe the time has come for a new generation of talent to bring in their ideas and to steer the ship at PA and BX, day to day.

Again, what a run this has been! For my family and me, for our companies and all our employees, and hopefully for you, our customer! I feel blessed to be able to take a small step back now and focus on the future, knowing that you, just like our employees, partner brands, artists, fans and friends around the globe, are in good hands with the new management teams at PA, BX and Soundwide.

Please stay tuned for more info and updates in the next few weeks, but just like I have always done... I wanted to inform you first, and first-hand.

Thank you all for your support, and please give a warm welcome to Winni! I can assure you that everything you love about PA and BX will continue with him and our teams in the original spirit. Amazing audio tools, within your reach.

To put my money where my mouth is I am announcing one final "crazy sale" that I came up with recently. Expect another email from PA shortly, announcing "Dirk's Farewell Sale".

A bit melodramatic and cheesy? You bet... but you're still going to like it. :)

Be well everybody, stay safe out there, and THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for helping me turn BX and PA into what they are today. The Soundwide future will be even brighter! If you want to stay in touch please follow my personal Facebook or Instagram!

Dirk Ulrich
Founder Plugin Alliance & Brainworx

Faktisch ist er damit mindestens 1 Ebene höher "gerutscht".

Faktisch ist er damit mindestens 1 Ebene höher "gerutscht".

Mindestens.

Ich mein:
I am at this point the largest private shareholder of our new super-group of companies

Das riecht halt schwer nach Chefsessel bei Soundwide. Und eher so, als würde er NI und iZotope auf die Sprünge helfen, definitiv nicht umgekehrt. Ist ja aber nach dem ganzen Kasperletheater bei zumindest NI vermutlich auch keine Schwierigkeit.

Neue Antworten

Oft gelesene Themen

Zurück
Oben