Probleme mit Edirol Fa-101

• Ersteller sacrificium
  • Erstellt am
sacrificium

sacrificium

Reaktionen
Habe mir das Edirol Fa 101 gebraucht angeschafft habe jedoch das problem, dass man im hintergrund immer ein rauschen hört!!!
liegt es an der Soundkarte am Treiber oder könnte es irgend ein anderes Problem sein!!!

Hi sacrificium,

soweit ich weiß, hast du ein Fujitsu-Notebook, also schau dir diesen Beitrag von den FAQ der Edirolwebsite an:

"I'm running an FA-101 on my Fujitsu notebook. I hear pops and clicks in the audio when I play or record. I tried the IRQ Sharing fix and it didn't help. I increased Buffer size and it didn't help. What's wrong here? (submitted 9/20/2004)
Fujitsu notebooks have a program that runs in the background called "BtnHnd.exe". This program constantly queries the CPU and can cause problems in your audio stream. Find it and disable by hitting CTRL-ALT-DELETE then clicking on Task Manager, then Processes. Find BtnHnd.exe and right click on it, then select Disable. Check your recording now. It should sound fine."

Das müßte die Lösung sein, ;)

Grüsse
Hatsch

Danke für die schnelle antwort!!!
leider habe ich ein Toshiba!!!!

Vieleicht klapt es trotzdem!!! :D

Ach so, also daneben! :D

Hmm...es könnte beim Laptop auch mit dem IRQ-Sharing zu tun haben, also daß z.B. die Firewire-Schnittstelle und der USB-Controller den gleichen IRQ zugewiesen sind, dazu folgendes:

"To find out whether or not your computer has IRQ sharing in Windows 2000/XP, perform the following steps:

-Click on the "Start" button and select "Settings>" and then "Control Panel" from the list.
-Double-click the "System" icon and click the "Hardware" tab at the top.
-Click on the "Device Manager" button.
-Click on the "View" menu at the top of the screen and choose "Devices by type" from the list.
-Click on the + next to "Interrupt request (IRQ)" and locate your USB Universal Host controller chip. Note the IRQ number to the left.
-Compare what you see to the above diagram, and note any other devices that share this IRQ.

If you believe you are experiencing this problem and are on a laptop PC, the best solution is to use a different computer as an audio workstation; one that does not have IRQ sharing. If you're on a laptop or desktop PC, you may purchase a PCMCIA or PCI card, which will, on some computers, use a different IRQ and thus provide a different path for your recorded signal. On occasion, certain motherboards and manufacturers can be contacted for information about IRQ Steering and reserving an IRQ for your USB, FireWire, or PCI card.

Also note that in some cases the solution to IRQ Sharing (other than using a different computer) may be only achieved through disabling other devices on the system, which will reduce the total number of IRQs in use. Even if you do not use a device, it will use an IRQ until it is disabled."

Also, versuch mal herausfinden, wie die IRQ´s jeweils im Gerätemanager zugewiesen sind und deaktiviere auch notfalls (zum Testen) das eine oder andere Gerät (welches den gleichen IRQ hat),

Grüsse
Hatsch

Ok!!

Danke Hatsch für die hilfe, ich werde es versuchen!!!

leider nein!!!

Es hilft alles nichts :?

Erbitte um weitere Tips!!!!

Danke

Habe jetzt mit einem anderen notebook proviert, und es funktioniert!!!
Ich arbeite mit einem neuen Toshiba vieleicht hatte jemand ähnliche probleme mit Toshiba!!
Erbitte um weitere hilfe!!

Danke im voraus

Hi,

Toshiba negativ... Ich habe das Edirol FA-101 an einem Wortmann Notebook laufen - ohne Probleme. Allerdings hatte ich früher MASSIVE Probleme mit meinem MOTU 828 und meinem damaligen SONY VAIO Notebook!! Das 828 habe ich nicht mal überhaupt erst zum laufen bekommen... Da war nix zu machen! Habe über Wochen und Monate die Hotlines von Klemm und (damals) SEKD gequält... Abhilfe schaffte eine billige PCMCIA-Firewire-Karte von Belkin (eBay, damals ca. 24,-)... Damit hat alles geklappt.

Greez............N!

Ist vieleicht ein versuch wert!!!

Danke!!!!