No midi playback

• Ersteller laingholm
  • Erstellt am
L

laingholm

Reaktionen
Hi there,

I am bothering around with this problem for several days now:

Situation: I am trying to record and playback drum sounds from my Roland TD-6 via a Tascam US-122 (USB Audio/[g=32]Midi[/g] interface) that is connected to my MacBook Pro OS X (Version 10.5.5) using ABLETON LIVE 6 (Version 6.07).

Recording the [g=32]midi[/g] notes from the TD-6 and playing them back with an Ableton software instrument are not the problems.

The problem is that Ableton doesn't playback the TD-6 drum sounds. So I can record [g=32]midi[/g] but not play the sounds.

All cables are connected. Though, sometimes my [g=18]Mac[/g] has problems recognising the Tascam audio/[g=32]midi[/g] interface. But its lights are on (the [g=32]Midi[/g] In/out and Usb).

Anybody an idea??

Antworten in deutscher Sprache sind natuerlich auch immer gern gelesen.

Thanks in advance.

How exactly is the TD-6 connected? I understand that its [g=32]midi[/g] output is connected to a [g=32]midi[/g] input of your [g=18]mac[/g], and i guess that you also have connected your macs [g=32]midi[/g] output with the [g=32]midi[/g] input of the TD-6.
But what about audio? Is the TD-6 connected to your audio interface? What I'm trying to say is: Are you sure that the problem is the [g=32]midi[/g] playback and not the audio connection?

Oft gelesene Themen

Zurück
Oben