Cubase Blacklist NI Plugins / SOLVED!!

• Ersteller inception
  • Erstellt am
inception

inception

Reaktionen
Hallo,
wer Probleme mit NI-Plugins und der Cubase Blacklist hat und so wie ich minutenlang warten musste, damit Cubase startet (weil man die Plugins wieder reaktiviert hat) hier die Lösung von einem NI-Forum Mitglied.
Ich habe eine ältere Cubase Version 9.5.64..und es funktioniert :)

Hi

for the ones that are too lazy to go through the cubase post, The Muse was so kind to share (and also my approach is a little bit different)

this one helps me for every NI Product that is frequently thrown to the Blocklist (Kontakt, KK, Massive X, Battery 4, jarajaraja):

only tested on Cubase Pro 10.5.20 (Build May 05 2020) and Windows 10 (Versions 1909 & 2004)

1.) Open Cubase->(dont bother to open a session)-> Studio->Plugin-Manager->Blocklist->reactivate all NI dll->check the Tabs (all reactivated Plugins are red)->Close Cubase

2.) Go to C:\User\<yourname>\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Cubase 10.5_64 and only delete:

"Vst2xPlugin Whitelist Cubase"

3.) Then open Cubase again and all the Reds made Homerun (no Restart/Unistall or anykind of operations needed, takes really just 2 minuts of your time)

....until the next NI Update, than do this cycle again, and again, there are no problems in performance, gui, latency, load/save or otherwise notable that i encountered.

(if "Vst2xPlugin Whitelist Cubase" is not in the folder, relax, just rescan your Plugins in Cubase (Plugin-Manager, than refresh the Cubase 10.5_64 folder, but first quit Cubase before delete any files)

peace folks

Der User heißt fabosan

Sollte natürlich nicht so sein aber so geht es zumindest wieder :)

Oft gelesene Themen

Zurück
Oben