Scripts from El Shaddai (Album Release)

Ishido

Ishido

Reaktionen
hat ein bisserl gedauert, aber jetzt ist es erhältlich...mein album "scripts from el shaddai"

https://itunes.apple.com/de/album/scripts-from-el-shaddai/id879482108

neben internationalen künstlern und studiomusikern (nik kershaw, michael sadler/SAGA, tina guo u.a.) haben auch 'ne menge forenmitglieder unterstützend teilgenommen.

review deane ogden (recording artist, producer and broadcaster) los angeles:

"...one release that i'm particularly excited about this week is ryo ishido's new album "scripts from el shaddai." this album is OUTSTANDING. it really is.

i do my best to avoid comparing art, but for you music lovers who can appreciate cinematic instrumental music or powerful theatrical-style vocal-based stuff like murray head's "chess" or sort of what might be like a contemporary modernized pink floyd, you are going to love ryo's music.

i like to describe it to people as "auditory surrealism". it's available now everywhere and you should download a copy. it's stunning, detailed stuff. ryo invited me to play drums on the last two tunes from the album and i had such a blast working with him, he's a masterful writer, musician, and producer... "

US review:

"...i'm not a fan of so-called "epic" music, and though this album could be categorized as that by someone on a quick preview, it's actually much more than that. in fact, it's the antithesis of that, in many ways.

this is detailed, intricate and involving music. it's an experience and it folds you into it. the depth and denisty of ryo ishido's production techniques are extensive and carefully precise. music surrealism - that's what it is. a trip through a landscape you won't hear anywhere else..."

UK review oliver von landsberg-sadie, london:

"...from start to finish, this is nuclear in energy and scale. but at the core of every piece is a fragment of our human fragility. this is big music with big meaning, delivered in hollywood A-list cinematic style..."

Anhänge

• CD.jpg
    CD.jpg
    79,3 KB · Aufrufe: 294
Wow, sehr cool und Gratulation.
Ich bin aber leider nicht bei iTunes angemeldet.
Gibbet das auch bald bei Amazon zum Download?

sollte die tage auch bei amzon erhältlich sein

GANZ GROßEN
smil451e78825e709.gif
!!!!

Instant buy

hab noch nicht reingehört, aber das cover sieht wieder großartig aus!

Ich will ´ne CD! ;-)

Saurus schrieb: Ich will ´ne CD! ;-)

Dito, die wollen wir alle!

Was mich ein bisschen stört, ist dass dieser "Ishido" den Avatar von "van Jarre" geklauf hat
smil451c7211b9e19.gif

Nicht meine Musikrichtung, daher kein Kaufreiz, aber aus Laiensicht beeindruckend gut!

Gratuliere - und viel Erfolg beim Veräußern! :)

Ciao,
Steffen

Zurück
Oben