GSSL Bauthread Tagebuch

Hello Freddy,

this is not possible because I have had some
Parts in my stock and the order was not only for the gssl so its where necessary that I search the parts for it again…
I am sorry about it.

Hi Cyrax,

Thanks for your reply and no problem at all:). I have another question for you though: you mentioned that you changed some of the components compared to the components list provided by Jacob/Gyraf (https://www.gyraf.dk/gy_pd/ssl/ssl_complist.htm). Could you maybe comment on the parts that you have changed? Which resistors or other compounds did you change compared to this list? If I know this than I will be able to compile a shopping cart with all of the right components myself.

Best,

Freddy

Hi Cyrax,

Thank you for taking us through your GSSL build journey, the result is looking very good! I am starting on building a GSSL myself as well and had a question for you: would you be willing to share your Reichelt shopping list/cart for the parts you have bought there? I am finding it difficult to find the correct parts and it would save me a lot of time if I could copy the exact components that you have bought, especially since I know that your GSSL is working as it should.

Thanks in advance for your reply and apologies for the English, my German is very, very bad...

Best,

Freddy
Late answer and I am sure, you have finished your build :D
I doesn´t have a specific Shopping-List for it because, I have ordered some other parts for other projects also. Sorry :(

Neue Antworten

Oft gelesene Themen

Zurück
Oben