Frage zum recordern

• Ersteller Gargolye
  • Erstellt am
G

Gargolye

Reaktionen
Hallo,

ich habe auf einer Seite folgende Tipps gefunden, die man berücksichtigen sollte, bloß ist das auf Englisch und ich weiß nicht genau was gemeint ist. Hier erstmal das Zitat:
Let me give you a few tips on recording vocals to the free Hip Hop Beats. Once you have downloaded your free track, you need some recording software to record you vocals to the beat. There are quite a few free recording software programs to choose between, like Audacity.

You also need an audio interface, and of course a microphone, see my other article for tips on choosing a microphone.

When choosing an audio interface I can recommend the 130 dollars M-audio MobilPre USB Interface with Preamp. Reviews here..

Before you can record your vocals you need to import the free hip hop beat into the recording software. In most recording programs you can simply drag and drop the mp3 file into the main window and it will allocate a stereo track for the beat.

Add another 5 or so mono tracks to record vocals on. Why 5? Well, I suggest you use a technique call comping when recording and mixing your own vocals. Comping means that after you have recorded several tracks under each other and you can comp a main lead by simply cut and paste the best parts into one main vocal track. After you have finish comping you should double parts or all of the lead vocal. Make another 5 or so track and double the main vocal while listening to the main. You need to match the timing of the original as close as possible. When you have a few, you can comp those into a double track. If parts of the vocal is slightly off the main lead, you can nudge the double voc to match.

You might need to stack the vocals even more in parts of the song like in the hook, to get a bigger sound. Once you got all the vocals recorded and edited, you are ready to mix your song.

Have fun recording, and be sure to check back soon for a tutorial on mixing.

Was bedeutet hier eigentlich der Satz "After you have finish comping you should double parts or all of the lead vocal."?

Bedeutet das, das man seine Stimme 2 mal aufnehmen soll?
also das die 2 mal zu hören ist, als Main und nochmal eine die im Hintergrund läuft?

Abgesehen von der kreativen Zeitform: ja

achso, aber dann bestimmt nur an bestimmten parts?
also nicht das ganze lied durchgehend

an deiner stelle würde ich einfach mal bei deinen lieblingsbands ganz konzentriert darauf achten, wie was mit wievielen stimmen gesungen wird...
Denke, dann wird dir schnell klar, was gemeint ist.

Neue Antworten

Oft gelesene Themen

Zurück
Oben