Smisis Text

S

smisi

Reaktionen
Wenn man die Kritiken hier so über die anderen Songtexte liest kriegt man ja richtig Angst seine hier reinzustellen :)
War nur´n Gag, Kritik kommt mir sogar zugute. Ich stell jetzt einfach mal nen angefangenen Text von mir rein. Wäre insbesondere für grammatikalische Korrekturen, oder Hinweise auf Korrekturmöglichkeiten dankbar.

A few time has been past and we´re still together, there´s a gift I can´t give cause you think it´s forever
But a feeling in me say me that I´m quite sure, that I will leave you in time and I hope it´s a cure
I´m sorry to dis-enchant you and heast hopes, as yet it´s my secret that you will me lost
I´m too much of a coward to tell you the truth, I know that you will cry I know that you´ll feel used,
The scene that i play is out of pity for you, I play it so great I´d never gave you a clue
When our lips are contact I feel nothing within, when you´re hand touch my face I would speak but I can´t

My heart shouts the truth but you are deaf for this, I can not comprehend how it came like it is
The love was running away running faster than me, the daily routine makes me to blind to see
When you ask me if I feel alright I say sure, I mean “no” but I can´t say it loud I feel poor
It´s a friendship between you and me nothing more, but you think it is love makes me feel insecure
If I done the right to gave a promise that hurt, that I can´t observe that makes me straining my nerves
I feel wrath for myself I didn´t earlier react, but now the time passes and I can´t turn it back

[g=52]Chorus[/g]:
I will break your heart but I can´t fix it, don´t wanna hurt your feelings, but now I did it
I would comprehend if you hate me forever, I promise you a chance that I didn´t observe now

Ich denke den [g=52]Chorus[/g] werd ich noch ändern der is nix...

Mal abgesehen davon, dass das grammatikalisch teilweise falsch ist, klingt es wie so oft direkt mit dem Wörterbuch von Langenscheidt 1 zu1 übersetzt. ;) Und genau deswegen interessiert auch keinen die Grammatik mehr, weil es sehr konstruiert klingt. Ich möchte das nicht verurteilen und hoffe dass Du jemanden hier findest, der das für Tutti übersetzt.
Oder besser mache es in Deiner Heimatsprache.... !

Good luck :D

Was für ein Genre? Weil für Pop/ Rock etc find ichs sehr cool. Für Rap wäre es an manchen Stellen zu sehr ausm [g=253]Takt[/g].

Zur Grammatik und Sprache: Natürlich klingt das etwas konstruiert, finde ich aber nicht so schlimm. Grammatikalisch müsste man natürlich noch drüber, dass sollen aber Leute machen die mehr als 5 Punkte im Englisch LK hatten ;)

Naja soll so Rock/Pop Mischung werden, ich sag mal so etwas im Angels and Airwaves Style. Hab aber weder Melodie noch sonst irgendwas bisher. Werde mich aber bald mal dransetzen und damit anfangen. Und ja, ich benutze ein Wörterbuch aber wirklich nur für einzelne Wörter die ich nicht kenne oder die mir auf Anhieb nicht einfallen.

Hi,
was mir am Englischen aufgefallen ist:

A few time has [d]been[/d] passed and we´re still together, there´s a gift I can´t give cause you think it´s forever

But a feeling in me says to me that I´m quite sure, that I will leave you in time and I hope it´s a cure("to me" auch ganz weglassen)

I´m sorry to dis-enchant you and heist hopes, as yet it´s my secret that you will loose me (heist falls gemeint:Hoffnung rauben o.ae.)

I´m too much of a coward to tell you the truth, I know that you will cry I know that you´ll feel used,

The scene (vllt game) that i play is out of pity for you, I played it so great I[d]´d[/d] never gave you a clue

When our lips are in contact I feel nothing within, when your[d] ´re[/d] hand touchs my face I would speak but I can´t

My heart shouts the truth but you are deaf for this, I can not comprehend how it came like it is

The love was running away running faster than me, the daily routine makes me too blind to see

When you ask me if I feel alright I say sure, I mean “no” but I can´t say it loud I feel poor

It´s a friendship between you and me nothing more, but you think it is love makes me feel insecure

If I did right to give a promise that hurts, that I can´t observe that makes me straining my nerves

I feel wrath for myself I didn´t react earlier, but now the time is passing and I can´t turn it back

Wobei das auch alles nach Gefuehl ist.

gruss, Chris

Edit: Ich habe noch zwei Sachen verbessert, ist in lila. Und immernoch "Ohne Anspruch auf Vollstaendigkeit" :)

Oder bsp.

But a feeling tells me quite to be sure, i´ll leave you in time hopefully it´s a cure

;)

Das klingt etwas lockerer. Wenn Du Dir vorstellst es zu singen.
Sorry, wollte vorhin nicht wie ein #### klingen :D

Ey Leute thx für die Korrekturen. Ja chris ich denke so ist es richtig wie du es verbessert hast. Hab halt ab und zu probleme mit den Zeiten. aber danke. die musik dazu wird sicher bald folgen aber beim erstellen werde ich sicherlich auch noch paar fragen haben allerdings dann zu cubase und reason weil ich da auch noch nicht soo fit bin ;-)

gruß

Neue Antworten

Zurück
Oben