Hmmmm ... würdet ihr SOWAS kaufen ?

N

NULL

Ola Collegos.

Ich produziere schon seit längerem elektronische Musik (House, Electronic...); jetzt frage ich mich:

Kann man den Kram zum Verkauf freigeben? Ist die Qualität angemessen? Der Mix?

Zieht Euch den Kram mal rein, wenn Ihr Lust habt. Ich freue mich auf Eure Kommentare!

Die Musik gibts hier (kann keine Links einbetten weil [ und ] darin vorkommen ... )

www.netzklang.org

ABER VERSPROCHEN : ein Klick und der Download startet schnell und unkompliziert! Word!

Hallöle !
Aus deinem versprechen wurde leider nix..Nach dem Download konnte das File nicht von Win Media Player abgespielt werden da es im *.ogg Format auf der Site steht.
Also entweder mp3 oder Wave Format sonst ist es Essig mit Feedback...wie du ja bemerkst .0 Rückmeldung bisher.

best regards
gitano

Also : winamp und diverse andere player unterstützen .ogg durchaus. Vielleicht einfach downloaden.

ogg qualität = besser
ogg filesize = geringer

so schwer ist das nicht ... gruss,

NK.

"Some people have written me and asked if I intend to support the new MP3Pro format. My answer is maybe in the future, but I'm not especially thrilled about the format and won't throw myself over it.
The reason is that Fraunhofer/Thomson continues their predatory and restrictive licensing practices. Fraunhofer/Thomson have been bullying developers and other users for ages about licenses for the support or use of a fileformat that now is an established standard. People have put up with this, simply because there was no better alternative. All competing formats were even more closely guarded and restricted by their creators, making the choice of mp3 as the standard for compressed audio simply a choice of the lesser of many evils.

But today we have an even better choice, Ogg/Vorbis. Ogg/Vorbis is a new format that provides a clearly better quality/size ratio than mp3 (and possibly even better than mp3pro, the judge is still out on that one) while having solved a lot of design issues in a much more elegant way. But the best thing about Ogg/Vorbis is that it's an entirely open and free format. No licensing restrictions, no fees to pay and no company telling under what terms you may use it and not use it.

So, for me the choice is simple, I will support Ogg/Vorbis and not MP3Pro and I urge all users of the mp3 format to do the same conscious decision. If MP3Pro becomes the next standard then we will end up in the same sticky situation again and I for one don't want that. "

"Aus deinem versprechen wurde leider nix.."

ABER VERSPROCHEN : ein Klick und der Download startet schnell und unkompliziert! Word!

Es ging in dem Versprechen um den DOWNLOAD, oder etwa nicht ? Und der IST SCHNELL UND UNKOMPLIZIERT, in der Tat. :)